Throughout my teenage years, I suffered from terrible cystic acne.
It spread across my cheeks, foreheads and onto my chest.
I spent thousands of dollars on Roaccutane, antibiotics, chemical peels, Chinese herbal medicine programs, liver cleanses, supplements... to no lasting effect.
It wasn't until I was introduced to LED light therapy that I began to see a real difference in my skin.
In my experience, LED really calmed down the redness and inflammation in my skin.
I first started with the red light and then eventually alternated between both red and blue. I also liked the fact I could relax during the treatment. The lights are really warm and I enjoyed being able to have a quick snooze while the LEDs worked their magic.
Here are a few dot-points about LED benefits:
- It's non-invasive and works to treat acne, scarring, pigmentation, healing, inflammation, circulation ... the list goes on!
- It can be performed in a salon or at home
- It has a variety of lights to choose from (red, blue, yellow or infrared) and each has their own benefits
- Results you can see and feel straight away!
In terms of pricing, it is also a cheaper option compared to the other treatments. Although, like the others, you will need to have regular treatments to notice a difference in your skin.
If you have any questions, please reach out as I'd love to hear from you.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: Affordable skincare, healthy skin, LED handheld, LED light therapy, Natural, natural skincare, non invasive